Friday, April 23, 2010

Baking as my pastime...


Well from today, I will be posting here all my activities relating wif baking, makeup, hairstylings....and more etcs....which I wanna share some useful info with U all. I hope my blog will be useful to everyone of Us Njoys!!!!


Starting as a freelance baker, I'm doin it during my pastime. When I was told dat my application for my no pay leave was approved (since May 2007). Besides, being a 24/7 housewife takin care of my kids of two at dat point of tym I oso have dis kinda of wat u called **a business minded**. I been thinking how to expand my talent of baking into my next income.

I started to take up baking classes in community centres as I tot dat will be a good start to learn with a reasonable cost $$$. My 1st trial was baking a Kek Lapis Rempah, kinda of nuisance for a beginner like me as it need a lot of procedures to succeed. But with a great patience and support from my family members, Alhamdulillah I've achieved it well.The urge to be a professional baker will be my next dream but will I managed to fulfill.....

Well, I also attended a one-to-one baking class on homebased & signed up myself on baking class module such as HI-Tea just to get myself with complete knowledge after I get a lot of requests from most customer "....do you do pastries & desserts for mini catering?". Atlast I've added more lists on my order catalogues;-


Kek Lapis Rempah, Roll cakes, Cupcakes, Kaswi, Nagasari Pisang, Nagasari Jagung, Kuih Jongkong, Chwee Kuey, Harum Manis....and the list go on....


No comments:

Post a Comment